Guide on Pag-IBIG Salary Loan Requirements for Application
PAG-IBIG SALARY LOAN REQUIREMENTS – Here are the documents you must submit in applying for the multi-purpose loan offer.
If you are a Pag-IBIG Fund and looking for a salary loan offer, you may turn to the MPL or Multi-Purpose Loan offer of the government agency. Please check on the details below.
To check if you are qualified to apply for this loan offer, you may visit – Pag-IBIG MPL Cash Loan: Who Are Qualified to Apply for Multi-Purpose Loan.
Here are the Pag-IBIG Salary Loan requirements you must prepare in applying for the offer:
- original copy of the duly-accomplished Multi-Purpose Loan Application Form (MPLAF, HQP-SLF-065)
- photocopy of valid ID
- proof of income:
- If you are employed, you should submit the application form with the “Certificate of Net Pay” found at the back of the form accomplished by your employer; you may also submit a photocopy of your one-month latest payslip authenticated by an authorized person of the company you are working for
- If you are self-employed, you can submit any of the following:
- original copy of Certificate of Engagement issued by the owner of business
- photocopy of ITR, Audited Financial Statements, and Official Receipt of tax payment from bank supported with DTI Registrant and Mayor’s Permit/Business Permit
- original copy of Notarized Affidavit of Income
- original copy of Commission Vouchers reflecting the name and contact details of the issuer
- original copy of Certified True Copy of Transport Franchise issued by appropriate government agency
- original copy of Bank Statements or passbook for the last 12 months
- If you are an OFW:
- Employment Contract
- original copy of the Philippine Overseas Employment Agency (POEA) Standard Contract
- photocopy of Employment Contract between the employee and employer
- Certificate of Employment and Compensation (CEC)
- original copy of CEC signed by employer
- original copy of CEC written on the Employer/Company’s official letterhead
- original copy of Income Tax Return filed with Host Country/Government
- Employment Contract
Do you want to check how much you can borrow under this Pag-IBIG loan offer? Feel free to visit – PAG-IBIG MULTI-PURPOSE LOAN – How Much A Member Can Borrow.
To apply, submit this Pag-IBIG Salary Loan requirements or you may also apply for it online. For a guide on the online application, you may visit – Pag-IBIG LOAN ONLINE: Guide on How To Apply for Loan via Virtual Pag-IBIG.