Guide on Pag-IBIG Heal Loan Qualifications
PAG-IBIG HEAL LOAN – Here is a guide on the qualifications set by Pag-IBIG Fund in applying for Home Equity Appreciation Loan.
One of the government agencies that you can turn to for financial assistance is Pag-IBIG Fund. Many Filipinos are a member of the said government agency that is mainly known for helping its members acquire affordable housing.
Meanwhile, now, Pag-IBIG offers a variety of loans. It can attend to member’s needs when calamity comes and as well as when personal financial needs take place.
One of the loan offers of the government agency is Pag-IBIG Heal Loan or the Pag-IBIG Home Equity Appreciation Loan. It can help you obtain an amount based on your home’s value.
You may apply for the Heal Loan for several purposes such as home improvement, livelihood or business capital, education, health and wellness expenses, travel and leisure expenses, funding of a big purchase, and other life goals.
Who are qualified to apply for Pag-IBIG Heal Loan? To be eligible, the member-applicant must be:
- an active member, or with at least one (1) monthly membership savings within the last six (6) months
- not more than sixty-five (65) years old at the date of application and not more than seventy (70) years old at loan maturity
- having the legal capacity to acquire and encumber real property, whenever applicable
- having an existing Pag-IBIG Housing Loan that has been approved or taken out for at least five (5) years as of date of application
- The existing housing loan/installment account/s must have been paid regularly and on time, within the last twelve (12) months immediately prior to the date of application. This applies whether the borrower is a principal borrower/buyer or co-borrower of the loan.
- have passed the satisfactory background/credit and employment/business check of the Pag-IBIG Fund
- have no outstanding Pag-IBIG Short-Term Loan (STL) in arrears at the time of application. If STL is in arrears, it must be updated first.
You may also visit – Pag-IBIG Cash Loan Online Application – List of Requirements To Prepare