Guide on SSS Contribution 2023 for Members of the Social Security System
SSS CONTRIBUTION 2023 – Here is a full list of the updated rates for contributions to the Social Security System this year.
Usually, every year, the monthly contributions to the Social Security System increase. More commonly called SSS, it is a social insurance institution ran by the State and many Filipinos are members of this institution.
The members of the SSS are regular employees of private companies, overseas Filipino workers (OFWs), self-employed individuals, household helpers, and those who applied for voluntary memberships.
For the SSS Contribution 2023, you can check on the updated rates of contributions to the Social Security System this year.
Full List of SSS Contribution 2023:
- SSS Monthly Contributions 2023 for Regular Employees of Private Companies
- SSS Monthly Contributions 2023 for Self-Employed Members
- SSS Monthly Contributions 2023 for OFWs
- SSS Monthly Contributions 2023 for Kasambahay or Household Helpers
- SSS Monthly Contributions 2023 for Voluntary Members
Employers of regular private employees and household helpers or kasambahays take part in the monthly contributions of their workers. To check how much the employers’ share may be, you may visit:
- SSS Monthly Contribution 2023 for Household Employers
- SSS Monthly Contribution 2023: Guide on the Employer’s Share
Members of the Social Security System who have updated accounts and has several postings may be eligible for benefits, loans, and other services offered by the social insurance institution. To check on the benefit offers, you may visit – SSS Monthly Contribution 2023 for Regular Employees of Private Companies.
If you are an SSS members with a good account, you may turn to the social insurance institution in times of financial emergencies. It has several loan offers you may visit. You may visit – SSS LOANS: 3 SSS Loan Offers For Members & How To Apply For Them.