Guide on Cebuana Lhuillier Dog Insurance Owner’s Liability Coverage for Insured Pet
CEBUANA LHUILLIER DOG INSURANCE – The owner’s liability incident is one of the coverage of the Cebuana Lhuillier Pet Insurance.
Pet insurance have long been available in other countries. However, in the Philippines, it is often not one of the types of policies offered by insurance companies — even the giant ones. The good news is that Cebuana Lhuillier has become one of the entities that offers a pet insurance.
The pawshop is undeniably most popular for its money transfer service most especially because of the low Cebuana Lhuillier rates 2023. But, now, it also offers an insurance policy.
The Cebuana Lhuillier Dog Insurance can get the dogs of clients insured for a year. One (1) client may insure one (1) dog for a year either under a Basic Plan or a Premium Plan. Both plans have the following coverage:
- medical reimbursement from veterinary treatment or confinement
- burial assistance
- liability coverage in case of accident’s outside home
- accident insurance for the owner
With regards to the qualifications set for a dog to be eligible for the Cebuana Lhuillier Dog Insurance offer, the pet must be:
- owned by someone who is not less than 18 years old but not more than 64 years old
- not less than six (6) months but not more than eight (8) years
- be not used as:
- stunt pets
- police, security, or military services
- a fighting dog
- a sports dog
- pedigreed (in case of non-pedigreed dogs, they will be referred to the Malayan Insurance underwriting team for a review)
As mentioned earlier, when incidents that are part of the liability of the owner arises outside the home, the owner may turn to the policy as Owner’s Liability is part of the Cebuana Lhuillier Dog Insurance coverage.
However, owners must keep in mind not to promise the third party anything with the insurance unless the coverage has been confirmed by Malayan Insurance, the policy provider. Meanwhile, once approved, here are the amount coverage based on plan:
|Option 1||Option 2|
How to Avail the Cebuana Lhuillier Pet Insurance offer?
- Step 1 — Visit your Shopee or Lazada account.
- Step 2 — Search for the Insurance offer.
- Step 3 — Fill out the application form for evaluation and approval.
- Step 4 — Once the application was approved, you can finalize your purchase.
- Step 5 — You will get an electronic copy of the Confirmation of Cover through e-mail.