Guide on Easytrip RFID Registration and Installation
EASYTRIP RFID – Here is a guide on how to register for an RFID card for cashless payments of Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation (MPTC) toll fees.
Nowadays, more and more people prefer passing through the expressways managed by the Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation or the MPTC and the San Miguel Corporation. These expressways are most beneficial when you need to arrive at your destination at a specific time. They help you avoid heavy traffic.
When you pass by the expressways, there are toll fees that you must pay for depending on your vehicle type and the points of entry and exit. You may pay for it in cash or cashless. The latter can be done through the Autosweep RFID for the expressways managed by the San Miguel Corporation and the Easytrip RFID for the expressways managed by the MPTC.
You can use the Easytrip RFID when you pass by the expressways managed by the Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation. Here are the expressways under the MPTC:
- North Luzon Expressway (NLEX)
- Subic–Clark–Tarlac Expressway (SCTEX)
- Manila – Cavite Toll Expressway Project (CAVITEX)
- C5-Link Flyover
- Cavite–Laguna Expressway (CALAX)
The Easytrip RFID comes for free. Here are the simple steps on how to register for an RFID for convenient cashless payment when passing the MPTC-managed expressways:
- Step 1 — Get a copy of the Easytrip registration form online from the official website of Easytrip.
- Step 2 — Print the registration form and fill it out with the necessary information. You will be asked not provide both personal information and details about the vehicle you want to register.
- Step 3 — Proceed to any of the installation stations. Here is a guide on the schedule of installation in some stations:
- NLEX Connector C3 Entry Ramp – 6:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Daily
- NLEX Connector Espana Toll Plaza – 6:00 AM – 8:00 PM, Daily
- SeaOil SCTEX Northbound (Class 1) – 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Daily
From 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Daily:
- Balintawak Weighing Station (All Classes) – right side after toll plaza
- Balintawak Customer Service Parking Area
- Angeles Southbound (All Classes) – before toll plaza
- Shell Balagtas Northbound (Class 1)
- NLEX Drive and Dine (Class 1)
- Mindanao Avenue Customer Service Parking Area
From 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM from Monday to Saturday:
- Tabang Customer Service Center (Class 1)
- San Fernando Customer Service Parking Area (Class 1)
- Petron Marilao Northbound (Class 1)
- Petron Lakeshore Northbound
- Petron Balagtas Southbound (Class 1)
From 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM from Tuesday to Sunday
- Total SFEX Southbound
- CAVITEX Customer Service Center – Cavite-bound AND Manila-bound – 5:00 AM – 12:00 AM Daily
- Longos Bacoor Northbound – Manila-bound Longos Entry – 6 PM Daily
- Kawit Northbound – before Kawit Toll Plaza Manila-bound – 6 PM Daily
- CAVITEX C5 Link Customer Service Center (Class 1 and Class 2) – 5:00 AM to 10:00 PM Daily
- CAVITEX C5 Link, Merville Entry – 6:00 AM – 6:00 PM, Daily
- CAVITEX C5 Link, Taguig Entry – 6:00 AM – 6:00 PM, Daily
- CALAX Greenfield Customer Service Center Mamplasan, before toll plaza – 5:00 AM – 10:00 PM, Daily
- Before Sta. Rosa Entry Toll Plaza (Class 1) – 6:00 AM – 6:00 PM, Daily
- Mamplasan Rotonda, before FIRST exit at the roundabout – 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM, Friday – Sunday
- Step 4 — The sticker is free. You just have to load your card based on the station where you registered for an Easytrip RFID. If you it from the South station, you will have to pay P200. For registrations at the North stations, you must have at least P500 load.
- Step 5 — The sticker will be installed to your vehicle. You can begin with cashless transactions everytime you pass by the MPTC-managed expressways.