Guide on How To Apply & the Requirements in Applying for the BPI Seafarer Loan
BPI SEAFARER LOAN – Here is a guide on how to apply and the requirements that applicants should comply in applying for the Bank of the Philippine Islands’ Seafarer Loan.
One of the biggest and most popular banks in PH is the Bank of the Philippine Islands. More commonly known as BPI, it has a lot of clients not only within the country but across the globe.
BPI’s major offers are deposit and savings accounts for the public. You may open for an account and keep your money in your account safely while gaining an interest.
Aside from the deposit and savings accounts, there are also several BPI Loans or loan offers that are great assistance to any applicant. You may apply for the BPI Personal Loan, the BPI Housing Loan, the BPI Car Loan, or any of the BPI Business Loans.
Based on the official website of the Bank of the Philippine Islands, under its personal loan offer, it has a specific offer for seafarers. Seamen may apply for the BPI Seafarer Loan.
To apply for the BPI Seafarer Loan, you may follow these easy and simple steps:
Step 1 – Gather the requirements.
Prepare the following:
- Two (2) valid government-issued photo-bearing IDs (for list of acceptable IDs, click here)
- Proof of income documents:
- Latest and unexpired signed POEA contract; OR
- Employment contract with boarding date
- For Direct Hire
- Latest 3 months Proof of remittance
- Latest and Unexpired POEA Validated Information Sheet; OR
- Latest POEA Overseas Employment Certificate (OEC) AND latest Employment Contract (In lieu of OEC print-out: OEC Exemption Screenshot with OEC BM Online Profile); OR – Consularized COE (If remitter is permanent resident in the country)
Allottee / Income from Remittance:
1. Two (2) valid government-issued photo-bearing ID
2. Proof of income documents:
– Proof of remittance OR latest bank statement where remittance is credited
– Latest and Unexpired POEA Validated Information Sheet; OR – Latest Employment Contract; OR
– Consularized COE (If remitter is permanent resident in the country)
Step 2 – Visit the official website of the Bank of the Philippine Islands.
Visit BPI’s official website for the application form – https://www.bpipersonalloans.com/requirements#applynowpop.
Step 3 – Scan your documents.
Scan your documents and email it to [email protected]
The BPI will notify you through an email notification in case they have already received your application for BPI Seafarer Loan. You will also be notified of the status of your application within 5-7 working days.
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope we have helped you with regards to this matter. You may keep coming back for more informative guides.