Guide in Applying for Phil Star Development Bank / PSDB Salary Loan Offer
PSDB SALARY LOAN – Here is a guide on how to apply for the salary loan offer of the Phil Star Development Bank.
Undeniably, there are times when we find it hard for the ends to meet or we struggle to make a personal goal happen due to insufficiency of fund. Fortunately, nowadays, there are several banks that are willing to provide cash assistance.
One of those banks that offer cash assistance to the public is the Phil Star Development Bank or also called as the PSDB. It initially started on providing services for the Batangeños.
The bank provides the cash assistance through the PSDB Salary Loan offer. It may also be called as a personal loan.
Based on the official website of the Phil Star Development Bank, to apply for the PSDB Salary Loan, you must pass the eligibility qualification standards and comply with the requirements.
Here are the lists of the qualification standards set and the requirements that should be submitted to the bank:
An applicant must:
- be at least 21 years old at the time of application but not more than 65 years old upon loan maturity;
- be a Filipino citizen; and
- have an office or residence landline.
- Permanent status
- Employed in the current company for at least two(2) years on the time of the application for loan
- With a business that is profitable for at least two(2) years
- Minimum gross monthly income of Php 10,000.00
Other Documentary Requirements (Individual Applicant):
I. Borrower’s Identification
- One (1) ID Picture
- Two (2) Valid ID’s
- Tax Identification ID/ TIN
II. Source of Income
A. If Employed
- Certificate of Employment (Salary and tenure Working Contract)
- Proof of remittance, if OFW Proof of Income/Income Tax Return
- Latest Payslip for the last 3 mos. / Latest Three(3) months Bank Statements
B. If Maintaining a Business/Self-Emplyoed
- Latest Business Permit/DTI Permit/Mayor’s Permint/SEC/BIR
- Barangay Certification on Hog/Swine/Cattle/Other Business
- Autited FS and In-House Financial Statement (latest 3 years)
- Certificate of Registration (for sole Proprietor)
- Articles of Incorporation & By-Laws (for Corp)
- Transfer Cert. of Title (TCT) or Original Cert. of Title (OCT)
- Latest Copy of Tax Declaration
- Tax Recept & Tax Clearance for the Current Year
- Location Plan with Vicinity Map
- Copy of the Registered Deed of Sale/Donation/Inheritance, (for securites evidenced by Tax Declaration)
- Latest Fire Insurance for Collateral Improvements with Orig. O.R.
- Payment of Appraisal Fee of 2,500 per property
- Certificate of Deposit (for loan secured by Hold-out of deposits)
- Original OR/CR/Motor vehicle insurance (for Auto Loan)
IV. Notarized Documents
- Real Estate Mortgage-bank’s template
- Special Power of Attorney, if applicable
- Affidavit of Non-Title
- Affidavit of Non-Tenancy
- Certification of Non-title from CENRO
- Authorization to Conduct and Verify (Bank Credit/Deposits)
- Property Appraisal Authorization
- Verification Authorization of Collateral
VI. Additional Documents (Please specify)
- Post-dated checks
Should you wish to check on a bank loan calculator provided for the PSDB Salary Loan, you may visit the official website of the bank – http://philstardevelopmentbank.com.
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope we have helped you with regards to this matter. You may keep coming back for more informative guides.