List of Qualifications to Apply for RCBC Salary Loan Offer
APPLY RCBC SALARY LOAN – Here is a guide on who are qualified to apply for the salary cash loan offer of Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation.
Employed individuals has offers to turn to in times of financial needs. Among these are the cash loans offered by banks and lending companies in the Philippines. Each offer bears a unique feature.
Are you familiar with the Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation? More commonly called RCBC, it is one of the banks where you may apply for an RCBC Salary Loan offer. In fact, its cash loan offer is open for both employed and self-employed individuals.
Who are qualified to apply for the RCBC Salary Loan offer? If you are employed in a public or private company and you wish to apply for the said loan offer of Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation, you must be:
- a Filipino citizen or dual citizen
- at least 21 years old upon the loan application
- not more than 65 years old when the loan hits its maturity date
- having a residence landline, a mobile contact number, or office landline
- locally employed at a Securities Exchange Commission or SEC-registered company
- with the current company for at least two (2) years already at the time of the loan application
- earning a minimum gross monthly income of P30,000
Do you want to know how much you may borrow under this RCBC loan offer? For the loanable amounts, you may visit – RCBC Cash Salary Loan: Minimum & Maximum Loanable Amounts.
With regards to the documentary requirements, you may visit – Requirements RCBC Cash Loan: List of Documents You Must Prepare in Applying.
Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation (RCBC) has several other loan offers that you may apply for. To check on these loans, you may visit – RCBC LOANS: List of RCBC Loan Offers & the Requirements in Applying.