Guide on RCBC Salary Cash Loan Loanable Amounts
RCBC SALARY CASH LOAN – Here are the minimum and maximum loanable amounts from Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation.
Are you looking for an entity where you can apply for a cash loan offer? You may turn to Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation. More commonly called RCBC, it is one of the biggest and most trusted banks in the Philippines.
The RCBC Salary Cash Loan offer is open for both employed and self-employed individuals. To be eligible to apply for the said loan offer, the borrower-applicant must be:
- a Filipino citizen or dual citizen; a Filipino citizen if self-employed
- at least 21 years old upon the loan application but not more than 65 years old upon the loan maturity
- having a contact information (mobile number, office landline, or home landline)
- if employed, the borrower must be working in a company registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) with at least two (2) years tenure and earning at least P30,000 gross monthly income
- if self-employed, the borrower must be operating a business that is profitable in the past two (2) years and earns at least P100,000 monthly
How much is the loanable amount under RCBC Salary Cash Loan offer? Here are the minimum and maximum loanable amounts:
- Minimum Loanable Amount – P50,000
- Maximum Loanable Amount – P1,000,000
According to RCBC, the loan is payable from six (6) months up to 36 months. Do you want to apply for the said loan offer? There are documents that you must prepare in applying for this loan. To check on the documentary requirements, you may visit – Requirements RCBC Cash Loan: List of Documents You Must Prepare in Applying.
Do you want to know the other loans offered by Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation? You may visit – RCBC LOANS: List of RCBC Loan Offers & the Requirements in Applying.