Guide on Requirements for BDO Cash Loan Offer Application
REQUIREMENTS BDO CASH LOAN – Here’s a list of the documents you must prepare and submit to BDO Unibank for loan application.
BDO Unibank, one of the biggest and most trusted banks in the Philippines, is also one of the entities that you may turn to for a cash loan offer. You can check on the details of its cash loan offer below.
This BDO loan offer is open for both employed and self-employed individuals. For the amounts that you may borrow from the bank under this loan offer, here is the range below as provided by BDO:
- Minimum Loanable Amount – P10,000.00
- Maximum Loanable Amount – P2,000,000.00
Do you want to know the requirements for BDO Cash Loan offer? The bank has set different lists of documentary requirements for individuals who are employed and self-employed. Here is a guide below on what you need to prepare:
Lists of Requirements for BDO Cash Loan Offer Application
If you are employed, prepare these documents:
- duly-accomplished and signed RCBC Personal Loan Application Form
- Certificate of Employment (COE) or your latest Income Tax Return (ITR)
- two (2) valid government-issued IDs
- Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- utility bill
If you are self-employed, prepare these documents:
- Business Papers registered to the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) or Securities Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Mayor’s Pemit
- latest Income Tax Return (ITR), Audited Financial Statements, or latest 3-month bank statement
To apply, simply go to a BDO Unibank branch and submit your requirements. Do you want to know the interest under this loan offer? Feel free to visit – BDO Cash Loan Interest – Here’s A Guide on the Interest Based on Loan Term.
For the full list of BDO loan offers, you may visit – BDO LOAN OFFERS: List of BDO Loans & Application Requirements.