Guide on RCBC Cash Loan Requirements & Qualifications in Applying for Offer
RCBC CASH LOAN REQUIREMENTS – If you are self-employed, here are the qualifications and the documentary requirements in applying for personal loan.
Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation (RCBC) is one of the entities that you may turn to for a cash loan offer. Are you working in a company in the Philippines for at least two (2) years now? If yes, you can check the loan offer’s details below.
RCBC Personal Cash Loan:
Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation (RCBC) boasts its personal cash loan offer with low monthly amortizations that can attend to multiple purposes. You may apply for it to make a huge purchase, renovate your resthouse, travel abroad, fund a birthday celebration, etc. It has a high maximum loanable amount and you can repay the amount you borrowed from six (6) months up to 36 months.
Do you want to check how much you may borrow under the personal cash loan offer of the bank? Feel free to visit – RCBC Loan Offers – Full List of Minimum & Maximum Loanable Amounts.
Qualifications. To be eligible to apply for this RCBC Cash Loan offer, the borrower-applicant must be:
- a Filipino citizen or dual citizen
- at least 21 years old upon the loan application
- not more than 65 years old upon the loan maturity
- having a mobile number, residence landline, or office landline
- operating a business in the Philippines for at least three (3) years already and profitable for at least two (2) years
- earning at least Php 100,000 gross monthly income per month
Requirements. Prepare the following documents and submit them to the bank in applying for the personal cash loan offer:
- duly-accomplished and signed RCBC Personal Loan Application Form
- Certificate of Employment (COE)
- latest Income Tax Return (ITR)
- two (2) valid government-issued IDs
- Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Utility Bill
For a guide in applying for this RCBC loan offer, you may visit – RCBC Personal Cash Loan: How To Apply & the Requirements in Applying.