Guide on the Loanable Amounts Under the UCPB Salary Loan Offer
UCPB SALARY LOAN OFFER – Here is a guide on the minimum and maximum loanable amounts under the United Coconut Planters Bank’s salary loan offer.
Undeniably, one of the most sought-after bank loan offers is the personal loan or also called as the multipurpose loan or salary loan. Many are applying for it as it covers a wide range of purposes.
The said loan offer can be applied for in the purpose of paying for the utility bills, making a big purchase, funding an event, paying for the school fees, etc. One of the banks that offer this type of loan is the United Coconut Planters Bank or UCPB.
The UCPB Personal Loan or Salary Loan offer is entitled “SalarEasy’. The following are the eligibility qualifications for aspiring applicants.
The applicant must:
- be a Filipino citizen
- be a permanent resident of the Philippines
- be at least 23 years old but not more than 65 years old
- have a checking account with UCPB or a credit card
- be working with a supervisory rank in a company for not less than two(2) years
- be in a permanent employment status
- have a minimum gross income of Php 30,000.00 per month for employed applicants
- be running a business that is operation for not less than three(3) years and profitable for at least two(2) years for self-employed applicants
With regards to how much you can borrow under the UCPB Salary Loan offer, here is a guide on the minimum and maximum loanable amounts:
- Minimum Loanable Amount – Php 50,000.00
- Maximum Loanable Amount – Php 300,000.00
Aside from the minimum and maximum loanable amounts, on its official website, the bank has also posted the payment terms under the UCPB Salary Loan offer. You may pay for it in 12,18,24, or 36 months.
Are you interest to apply? You may visit – UCPB PERSONAL LOAN: How To Apply For UCPB Personal Loan & Requirements Needed.
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope we have helped you with regards to this matter. You may keep coming back for more informative guides.