Requirements for Pag-IBIG Housing Loan for Self-employed Applicants

List of Requirements for Pag-IBIG Housing Loan Application (Self-Employed)

REQUIREMENTS FOR PAG-IBIG HOUSING LOAN – Here is a list of the documents you need to prepare if you are a self-employed member.

One of the biggest purchases you can ever make is to buy your own residential property. Some people prefer a house and lot that is ready for move-in in a few months or years or a townhouse or a condominium unit. Others prefer getting a vacant lot where they can build their dream house.

However, whether of them you prefer, each needs a huge amount of money. For the members of Pag-IBIG Fund, you have something to turn to – the Pag-IBIG Housing Loan.

The said government agency aims to help its members get affordable housing options. You may apply for a loan and pay for your residential property in light monthly installments.

Requirements for Pag-IBIG Housing Loan for Self-employed Applicants

Members of the Pag-IBIG Fund are coming from different areas in the public and private sectors. Many Filipino families acquired their own residential property with the help of a government agency. It is not only open for the employed members of the agency but as well as the self-employed.

With regards to the requirements for the Pag-IBIG Housing Loan application, it varies depending on whether you are employed or self-employed.

List of Requirements for the Pag-IBIG Housing Loan If You Are Self-Employed…

  • Housing Loan Application with recent ID photo of borrower/co-borrower – You may visit: Pag-IBIG Housing Loan Application Forms for Principal Borrower & Co-Borrower
  • Proof of Income:
    • ITR, Audited Financial Statements, and Official Receipt of tax payment from bank supported with DTI Registration and Mayor’s Permit/Business Permit
    • Commission Vouchers reflecting the issuer’s name and contact details (for the last 12 months)
    • Bank Statements or passbook for the last 12 months (in case income is sourced from foreign remittances, pensions, etc.)
    • Copy of Lease Contract and Tax Declaration (if income is derived from rental payments)
    • Certified True Copy of Transport Franchise issued by appropriate government agency (LGU for tricycles, LTFRB for other PUVs)
    • Certificate of Engagement issued by owner of business
    • Other document that would validate source of income
  • One (1) valid ID (Photocopy, back-to-back) of Principal Borrower and Spouse, Co-Borrower and Spouse, Seller and Spouse and Developer’s Authorized Representative and Attorney-In-Fact, (if applicable)

For the requirements if you are employed, you may visit – Requirements for Pag-IBIG Housing Loan for Employed Applicants.

Leave a Comment