≡ Menu

Requirements for Pag-IBIG Housing Loan for OFW Applicants

List of Requirements for Pag-IBIG Housing Loan Application (OFWs)

REQUIREMENTS FOR PAG-IBIG HOUSING LOAN – Here is the list of the documents you need to prepare in applying if you are an overseas Filipino worker (OFW).

In the Philippines, the Pag-IBIG Fund is the government agency that you can turn to if you are in need of assistance to obtain affordable housing options. Many Filipinos acquired their homes through a loan to the government agency.

Both people who are employed in the private and public sectors are qualified for a Pag-IBIG membership. Some of the members are self-employed individuals and overseas Filipino workers (OFWs). Every month, the members contribute a certain amount to the government agency as savings.

Accumulated savings may qualify a member to the loan offers of the government agency. While it is mainly known for its housing loan offer, it also has multi-purpose and calamity loans.

Requirements for Pag-IBIG Housing Loan

With regards to the Housing Loan offer of Pag-IBIG Fund, it is open for members who have at least 24 monthly savings. It is open to fund any of the following purposes:

  • acquisition of a residential lot; house and lot; townhouse; or condominium unit
  • house construction
  • house improvement
  • refinancing of an existing loan
  • combined loan purposes

This loan offer is open not only for the locally employed and self-employed members of the government agency. OFWs may also apply for it. The requirements for Pag-IBIG Housing Loan application vary.

For OFW-applicants, here is the list of the requirements for Pag-IBIG Housing Loan application:

  • Housing Loan Application with recent ID photo of borrower/co-borrower – You may visit: Pag-IBIG Housing Loan Application Forms for Principal Borrower & Co-Borrower
  • Proof of Income
    • Employment Contract:
      • Employment Contract between employee and employer; or
      • POEA Standard Contract
    • Notarized Certificate of Employment and Compensation (CEC)
      • CEC written on the Employer/Company’s official letterhead; or
      • CEC signed by employer (for household staff and similarly situated employees) supported by a photocopy of the employer’s ID or passport
    • Income Tax Return filed with Host Country/Government NOTE: If documents are in foreign language/s, English translation is required.
  • One (1) valid ID (Photocopy, back-to-back) of Principal Borrower and Spouse, Co-Borrower and Spouse, Seller and Spouse and Developer’s Authorized Representative and Attorney-In-Fact, (if applicable)

You may also visit:

{ 0 comments… add one }

Leave a Comment