Guide on Pag-IBIG Housing Loan Requirements for Application
PAG-IBIG HOUSING LOAN REQUIREMENTS – Here is a full list of the documents needed in applying for the housing loan offer of Pag-IBIG Fund if you are employed, self-employed, or an overseas Filipino worker (OFW).
A huge part of the populace in the Philippines is a member of Pag-IBIG Fund, the government agency that spearheads the assistance for affordable housing options. It can help you acquire your target residential property.
What do you plan to get? A house and lot where you and your family can move in very soon? A condominium unit? A townhouse? Or a vacant lot where you can build your dream house?
The housing loan offer of Pag-IBIG Fund covers the afore-mentioned purposes. You may also apply for the loan to fund a house construction or to refinance an existing loan. It is also open for combined purposes.
To be qualified for the Pag-IBIG Housing Loan offer, the member must:
- have at least 24 monthly savings
- be not more than 65 years old at the date of the loan application and not more than 70 years old at the date of the loan maturity
- be having the legal capacity to acquire and encumber a real property
- be having no foreclosed, cancelled, voluntarily surrendered, or bought back Pag-IBIG Housing Loan
- be updated if with existing Pag-IBIG Housing account or Short Term loan
The Pag-IBIG Housing Loan requirements depend on the source of income of the applicant. There are different lists for the employed, self-employed, and OFW applicants.
Pag-IBIG Housing Loan Requirements:
- For Employed Applicants – Requirements for Employed Applicants
- For Self-Employed Applicants – Requirements for Self-Employed Applicants
- For OFW Applicants – Requirements for OFW Applicants
The Pag-IBIG Fund has several other loan offers. You may visit – PAG-IBIG FUND LOANS – Full List of Loans Offered By Pag-IBIG Fund.