Guide on Requirements for SSS Housing Loan for House Repair / Improvement
SSS REQUIREMENTS FOR HOUSING LOAN – Here are the documents needed in applying for loan for house repair or improvement.
Have you heard about the loan offer of the Social Security System (SSS) for the purpose of house improvement or repair? It has helped a lot of SSS members make repairs at their residential properties or improved their home by adding another room, renovating the living area, making changes in the kitchen, etc.
Do you want to apply for the said loan offer? There are SSS requirements for housing loan offer for repair and improvements. The documents that need to be submitted for application depend if you are employed, self-employed, or an overseas Filipino worker (OFW.
List of SSS Requirements for Housing Loan for House Repair / Improvement:
- Application for Direct House Repair and/or Improvement Loan (2 copies)
- SS ID Cards of the principal applicant and his/her spouse, if applicable
- proof of income:
- If employed…
- latest Income Tax Return (original and photocopy for authentication)
- Certification of Employment and Compensation duly signed by the employer’s SSS authorized signatory (original copy
- If self-employed or a professional…
- Income Tax Returns and Financial Statements for the last three (3) years (original and one photocopy)
- If overseas Filipino worker (OFW)…
- Contract of Employment and Certification of Employment and Compensation duly authenticated by the Philippine Consulate or SSS Foreign Representative
- If employed…
- Certified true copy of the Original/Transfer/Condominium Certificate of Title (OCT/TCT/CCT) issued by the Registry of Deeds together with owner’s duplicate copy*
- latest Tax Declaration of Real Property (land and building) with the Official Receipt of Realty Tax Payment (original and one (1) photocopy)
- lot/Location Plan prepared, signed & sealed by a licensed geodetic engineer with the following:
- sketch of the lot with description of its boundaries
- lengths and bearings of the tie line and sides of the lot
- vicinity map w/ landmarks, street pattern, street names and lot distance as reckoned/based from the lot to the nearest street intersection (2 copies)
- Consolidation-subdivision plan approved by the Land Registration Authority or Bureau of Lands/DENR-NCR (15” x 20” size; primary document) (1 copy)
- complete set of building plan
- specifications and Bill of Materials & Labor must be signed & sealed by a licensed civil engineer or architect with owner’s conformity
- scope of Works showing list/itemized works to be done according to priority, prepared and signed by owner, civil engineer or architect. (original and one (1) photocopy)
- Building or Renovation Permit issued/approved by the Building Official with Locational Clearance, Electrical Permit, Sanitary/Plumbing Permit and corresponding official receipts of payments (original and one (1) photocopy
- pictures of existing collateral; the existing house and lot (1st – Front and one side, 2nd – Rear and other side, 3rd – Kitchen counter, and 4th – Toilet and Bath Pictures)
To apply for the loan offer, go to the main office or branch office of the Social Security System nearest to you and submit your requirements for SSS Housing Loan repair or improvement.
You may also visit – SSS LOANS: 3 SSS Loan Offers For Members & How To Apply For Them