Guide on BDO Personal Cash Loan Requirements for Application
BDO PERSONAL CASH LOAN REQUIREMENTS – Here are the documents needed in applying for this loan offer of BDO Unibank.
One of the most popular and trusted banks in the Philippines is BDO Unibank. It has multiple offers to the public – savings and deposit accounts, credit cards, loans, investment products, etc.
One of the loans offered by the bank is the BDO Personal Cash Loan. It is intended to serve multiple purposes unlike other loan offers, like the housing loan and the car loan, which serve specific purposes.
Do you want to know how much you may borrow under this loan offer? Feel free to visit – BDO Cash Loan Loanable Amounts: Here’s How Much You May Borrow from the Bank.
There are BDO Personal Cash Loan requirements that you need to submit in applying for the loan offer. The list of documents needed depend on whether you are employed or self-employed. You can check the basic and specific requirements below.
- duly-accomplished BDO Personal Loan Application Form
- one (1) valid ID
- If you are employed, prepare a photocopy of latest Income Tax Return (ITR) or BIR Form 2316 signed by an authorized representative of your employer
- If you are self-employed, prepare the following:
- photocopy of latest Income Tax Return (ITR) duly-stamped as received by the BIR or the Bureau of Internal Revenue
- Audited Financial Statements for the last two (2) years
- photocopy of Registration of Business Name
- If applying as single proprietorship, the business name registration must have been issued by the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI)
- If applying as a partnership, the business name registration must have been issued by the Securities and Exchange Commission
- latest three (3) months bank statement (optional)
To apply, go to BDO Unibank and submit your BDO Personal Cash Loan requirements. The loan processing may take a few working days before the bank will inform you about the result of your loan application.
You may also visit – BDO LOAN OFFERS: List of BDO Loans & Application Requirements