Guide on BPI Salary Loan 2023 Application Process for Employees
BPI SALARY LOAN 2023 – Here is a guide on how to apply for the offer of the Bank of the Philippine Islands to the employees of accredited companies.
Do you want to widen the resources of your employees or you are working in a company that is accredited to the Bank of the Philippine Islands? More popularly called BPI, it is one of the banking companies in the country with special loan offers.
The Bank of the Philippine Islands offers a BPI Salary Loan 2023 for the employees of companies which are accredited to the bank. It can be the financial solution for the employees in times of health emergencies or even during times of simply making ends meet.
The Salary Loan offer is non-collateral and no guarantor is needed as well as long as your company is accredit to the bank. It provides a fast cash loan offer with minimal requirements.
The bank has set the loanable amount under the BPI Salary Cash Loan offer which is payable in 12, 18, 24, 30, or 36 monthly amortization. There is an easy process in applying for the loan offer.
Step 1 — Check your Qualification.
The sole qualification under the BPI Salary Loan 2023 offer is that the loan applicant must be an employee of a company accredited to the Bank of the Philippine Islands
Step 2 — Prepare the Requirements.
There are a few requirements in applying for the loan offer. You just have to prepare the following documents for the loan application:
- duly-accomplished and signed BPI Salary Loan Application Form
- valid Philippine government-issued ID or company ID
- Professional Regulatory Commission (PRC) ID
- Driver’s License
- Voter’s ID
- Postal ID
- Government Service Insurance Sysytem (GSIS) e-Card
- Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN)
- Senior Citizen card
- Social Security System (SSS) card
- Overseas Filipino Worker (OFW) ID
- Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) ID
- ID issued by the National Council on Disability Affairs
- Government office and Government-owned and Controlled
- Police Clearance
- Corporation (GOCC) ID (e.g., Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP), Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF) IDs)
- Barangay Certification
- PhilSys Digital ID
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines (IBP) ID
- PhilHealth Health Insurance Card ng Bayan
- Seaman’s Book
- Printed ePhilID
- Alien Certificate of Registration / Immigrant Certificate of Registration
- Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) Certification
- National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Clearance
- Professional ID cards issued by Maritime Industry Authority (MARINA)
- Company IDs issued by private entities or institutions registered with or supervised or regulated either by the Banko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or Insurance Commission (IC)
- 3-month latest payslips or Income Tax Return (BIR Form 2316) or the Certificate of Employment
Step 3 — Submit the Requirements to your HR Representative.
Instead of the process in other loans that will require you to submit your requirements to the lender, in the case of the BPI Salary Loan offer, submit your documents to the HR representative of your company. He/She will be the one to process the loan application for you.
Step 4 — Wait for the Approval of your Loan.
BPI will notify you once your loan is approved. Wait for an update from the bank.
Step 5 — Open a BPI Deposit Account.
If you don’t have a BPI deposit account, you must open one for the disbursement of your money. It is also through the account where the bank will be debiting your monthly loan repayment.