Guide on GCash Cash in Landbank Mobile Banking App, iAccess
GCASH CASH IN LANDBANK – Here is a guide on how to deposit money to your GCash account via iAccess and Landbank Mobile Banking App.
You can cash in to your GCash accounts through different means. Among these are banks like the Landbank of the Philippines.
GCash Cash In via iAccess:
- Step 1 – Log in by entering your iAccess User ID and password.
- Step 2 – Tap “Fund Transfer” and choose the account of the source.
- Step 3 – Select “Transfer to Other Banks” through Instapay.
- Step 4 – Enter the required details and the amount that you want to transfer.
- Step 5 – Choose whether you want the One-Time PIN to be sent to your registered mobile number or your e-mail account.
- Step 6 – Check the details in the Confirmation Page. If everything is right, enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number or your e-mail account.
- Step 7 – Tap “Confirm” then OK. A transaction acknowledgment page indicating the status of your transaction will be shown on the screen.
GCash Cash In Landbank Mobile Banking App:
- Step 1 – Login by entering your User ID and password or biometrics.
- Step 2 – Tap “Transfers >> Transfer to Other Bank”.
- Step 3 – Type the One-Time PIN (OTP) sent to your e-mail account or your mobile number,
- Step 4 – If enrolled in OTP Generator, click OK and submit the OTP generated by your registered device.
- Step 5 – Choose the destination bank and tap “Instapay” as Transfer Method.
- Step 6 – Choose the source account where the funds will be debited.
- Step 7 – Type the details of the recipient and tap “Submit”.
- Step 8 – Check the details in the Confirmation Page and tap “Confirm” if everything is okay. A transaction acknowledgment page indicating the status of your transaction with Landbank and GCash will be displayed on the screen.
You may also visit – How to Cash In GCash in 7 Eleven