Guide on the Maybank Personal Loan Interest Rates
MAYBANK PERSONAL LOAN INTEREST RATES – Here is a full list of the interest rates implemented by Maybank Philippines under its personal loan offer.
Are you planning to apply for a loan? In the Philippines, you have a wide array of options on where to apply for a loan including the Maybank Philippines which has several offers to the public.
One of the excellent loan offers of Maybank is the Personal Loan. It is the offer that serves a lot of purposes such as for the payment of a bill, for a big purchase, for funding an event, etc.
According to the bank, to be eligible for the loan offer, the applicant must:
- be a Filipino citizen
- be not less than 23 years of age and not older than 65 years old on the maturity date of the loan
- have a home or business address that is within the regions where the bank offers services
- have a contact number
- be employed for at least two(2) years in the current employment that is one of the Top 7,000 companies in PH and earns at least Php 25,000.00 a month; or
- be a professional employed in the professions or a self-employed individual with the same business for at least five(5) years
Regarding the requirements, here is the list of documents that the applicants should prepare according to the bank:
- Completely filled out and signed application form
- Photocopy of 2 valid IDs
- Photocopy of latest credit card billing statement
- Photocopy of latest utility billing statement with residence address
For Employed Applicants:
- Original certificate of employment with compensation or 1 month payslip
- Photocopy of latest ITR or BIR Form 2316
For Self-Employed Applicants:
- SEC/DTI Certificate of Registration
- Latest 2 years ITR with BIR stamp and tax receipt
- 2 years audited financial statements
- Latest 6 months bank statements
- List of 3 major suppliers and customers
With regards to the Maybank Personal Loan interest rates, the same rates are implemented for employed and self-employed borrowers.
Maybank Personal Loan Interest Rates – 1.3% Add-on-Rate monthly
Are you interested on applying for the personal loan offer of Maybank Philippines? Visit – APPLY MAYBANK PERSONAL LOAN – How To Apply For Maybank Personal Loan.
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope we have helped you with regards to this matter. You may keep coming back for more informative guides.