Guide on Whether A Collateral / Guarantor Is Needed in Applying for UCPB Salary Loan
UCPB SALARY LOAN – Here is a guide on whether a collateral or a guarantor is needed in applying for this loan offer of United Coconut Planters Bank.
The United Coconut Planters Bank or more commonly called as UCPB is one of the banks in the Philippines with loan offers. These are cash assistance to help make ends meet or make a longtime goal finally come into reality.
If you are up to buying a house and needs some financial assistance, you may apply for UCPB Home Loan. On the other side, if purchasing a car is your current target, the UCPB Auto Loan may be perfect for you.
With regards to a multi-purpose offer, there is the UCPB Salary Loan. You may apply for it to pay for the utility bills, to travel, to fund a wedding, to buy an appliance, etc. To be eligible for the said offer, the applicant must be:
- a Filipino citizen and a permanent resident in the Philippines
- between 23-70 years old upon the loan maturity
- a UCPB checking account or major credit card holder
- a permanent employee for at least two (2) years and with a supervisory rank and earning at least Php 30,000.00; or
- a self-employed individual running a business that is operational for at least three (3) years and profitable for at least two (2) years
Do you want to know how much you can borrow under this loan offer? You may visit – UCPB SALARY LOAN OFFER – Minimum & Maximum Loanable Amounts Under This Offer.
You might like to know if a collateral or a guarantor is required in applying for the UCPB Salary Loan. Based on an article on iMoney Ph, there is a need for a collateral or a guarantor in applying for the said offer.
Do you want to apply for it? For a guide, you may visit – UCPB SALARY LOAN – How To Apply & Requirements To Prepare.
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope we have helped you with regards to this matter. You may keep coming back for more informative guides.