Guide on PCSO Medical Assistance for Confinement Requirements for Application
PCSO MEDICAL CASH ASSISTANCE FOR HOSPITAL BILL – Listed below are the necessary documents and qualifications when applying for medical assistance from the PCSO.
The Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO), the authorized and legitimate lottery operator in the country, provides assistance to numerous Filipinos. One of the forms of assistance offered is the PCSO Medical Cash Assistance, specifically intended to help cover hospital bills.
Truth be told that hospital admissions nowadays may cause you several thousands in just a few a days. For those who have no capacity to pay for the bill, you seek the financial aid of the government institution.
The following are the necessary requirements for availing PCSO Medical Assistance for hospital bill:
- duly-accomplished and signed Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) Individual Medical Assistance Program (IMAP) Application Form
- original or Certified True Copy of the Updated Clinical Abstract duly-signed by the attending physician with license number
- one (1) valid ID of patient and representative (any of the following):
- Driver’s License
- Professional Regulations Commission (PRC) ID
- PhilHealth ID
- Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) eCard
- Voter’s ID
- Senior Citizen’s ID
- DSWD 4Ps ID
- Authorization Letter from patient in cases where there is no immediate relative available for interview
- original copy of the Statement of Account or Hospital Bill duly-signed by the Billing Officer or Credit Supervisor
- Endorsement from the Medical Social Services of the health facility
- Endorsement or the Certificate of Acceptance of PCSO Guarantee Letter
- official quotation from the service provider
- official quotation with the breakdown of expenses
- official sealed quotations from three (3) suppliers
- relevant laboratory result
- photocopy of Histopath or Biopsy report
- Audiological Evaluation Report signed by a licensed Audiologist
- cross-matching results
- original prescription duly-signed by physicial with license number
- copy of the physician’s order with implant specification
- laboratory request duly-signed by physician with license number
- one (1) whole body picture
- certification from Dialysis Center
- certification of patient’s inclusion in transplant program from authorized representative of NKTI
- relevant PhilHealth tracking number certification
- Police Report – for medico-legal cases
Would you like a detailed walkthrough on how to apply for PCSO Medical Assistance for hospital bill? You may visit – How to Apply Medical Assistance to PCSO? Here’s a guide for you….
In addition to hospitalization, the Medical Assistance provided by the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) also covers other cases. For the other inclusions in the coverage of the program, feel free to visit – PCSO Medical Assistance Coverage: List of What Is Covered under the Program.