Guide on PCSO Medical Assistance for Radiotherapy Requirements for Application
PCSO MEDICAL ASSISTANCE FOR RADIOTHERAPY – Here are the requirements in applying for medical aid to the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO).
Did the doctor requested you or a loved one to undergo radiotherapy but you do still do not have the insufficient fund? There are several entities that you may turn to and one of them is the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO).
The PCSO is undeniably popular as an authorized and legal lotto operator in the country. What many people do not know is that it offers a medical aid. You can check the details about the PCSO Medical Assistance for radiotherapy offer below.
Here are the requirements for PCSO Medical Assistance for radiotherapy:
- duly-accomplished and signed Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) Individual Medical Assistance Program (IMAP) Application Form
- original or Certified True Copy of the Updated Clinical Abstract duly-signed by the attending physician with license number
- one (1) valid ID of patient and representative (any of the following):
- Driver’s License
- Professional Regulations Commission (PRC) ID
- PhilHealth ID
- Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) eCard
- Voter’s ID
- Senior Citizen’s ID
- DSWD 4Ps ID
- Authorization Letter from patient in cases where there is no immediate relative available for interview
- official quotation from the service provider
Do you want a step-by-step guide in applying for PCSO Medical Assistance for confinement? You may visit – How to Apply Medical Assistance to PCSO? Here’s a guide for you….
Aside from confinement, there are other cases covered by the Medical Assistance offered by the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO). To check the coverage of the program, feel free to visit – PCSO Medical Assistance Coverage: List of What Is Covered under the Program.