Guide on PCSO Medical Assistance for Surgical Supplies Requirements for Application
PCSO MEDICAL ASSISTANCE FOR SURGICAL SUPPLIES – Here are the requirements in applying for medical aid to the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO).
In the Philippines, one of the entities that offer medical aid for assistance in the purchase of surgical supplies is the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office. More commonly called PCSO, this government entity’s offer has a wide range of coverage.
To obtain a medical aid, there are documents that you need to submit to the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO). Here are the requirements for PCSO Medical Assistance for surgical supplies:
- duly-accomplished and signed Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) Individual Medical Assistance Program (IMAP) Application Form
- original or Certified True Copy of the Updated Clinical Abstract duly-signed by the attending physician with license number
- one (1) valid ID of patient and representative (any of the following):
- Driver’s License
- Professional Regulations Commission (PRC) ID
- PhilHealth ID
- Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) eCard
- Voter’s ID
- Senior Citizen’s ID
- DSWD 4Ps ID
- Authorization Letter from patient in cases where there is no immediate relative available for interview
- official quotation from the service provider
- official quotation with the breakdown of expenses
Do you want a step-by-step guide in applying for PCSO Medical Assistance for confinement? You may visit – How to Apply Medical Assistance to PCSO? Here’s a guide for you….
Aside from confinement, there are other cases covered by the Medical Assistance offered by the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO). To check the coverage of the program, feel free to visit – PCSO Medical Assistance Coverage: List of What Is Covered under the Program.