Guide on Requirements for PCSO Cash Aid for Medicines Application
PCSO CASH AID FOR MEDICINES – Here are the requirements in applying for medical assistance to the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office.
Have you come across the medical aid offered by the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office? Commonly known as PCSO, a governmental organization renowned for its management of both minor and major lottery games, offers a medical assistance to poor Filipinos.
The medical aid offered by PCSO encompasses both inpatient and outpatient scenarios. Moreover, individuals have the option to seek PCSO Medical Assistance from the government organization to acquire essential medications.
The Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) has set a list of specific documents that they require in making an application to avail the medical cash assistance offer. Here are the requirements for PCSO cash aid for medicine assistance:
- duly-accomplished and signed Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) Individual Medical Assistance Program (IMAP) Application Form
- original or Certified True Copy of the Updated Clinical Abstract duly-signed by the attending physician with license number
- one (1) valid ID of patient and representative (any of the following):
- Driver’s License
- Professional Regulations Commission (PRC) ID
- PhilHealth ID
- Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) eCard
- Voter’s ID
- Senior Citizen’s ID
- DSWD 4Ps ID
- Authorization Letter from patient in cases where there is no immediate relative available for interview
- relevant laboratory result
- photocopy of Histopath or Biopsy report
- original prescription duly-signed by physicial with license number
Would you like a comprehensive guide on the step-by-step process of applying for PCSO Medical Assistance specifically for hospitalization purposes? You may visit – How to Apply Medical Assistance to PCSO? Here’s a guide for you….
Aside from confinement, there are other cases covered by the Medical Assistance offered by the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO). To check the coverage of the program, feel free to visit – PCSO Medical Assistance Coverage: List of What Is Covered under the Program.